Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday and Finished!

It's finally Friday! I've been looking forward to Friday all week. You see it's the day my hubby comes home, the day I can stay up late knowing that I could possibly sleep in on Saturday. (Staying up late translates into getting things done and that is wonderful!)  

It's been a busy and tiring week. Feeling kinda drained but nothing helps revive me like finishing a little project or 2. Drum roll please.. here is what I finished this week!




I finished a that cute little shrug for Anaiah. I had taken the yarn with me to the US thinking I'd be making a different cardigan with it but after finishing nearly half of the other cardigan I realized that I was going to run out of yarn. So, I frogged the other one and cast on Artichaut. A delightfully cute little pattern that complimented the dress I had made for Anaiah really well. I love how it turned out! 

About a year ago we had a visiting Raveller named Carol here in Delhi. She was such a joy to talk to! She also generously brought little covered measuring tapes for all of us to enjoy. I was to taken with mine that I decided that would be a lovely little project someday. Just before coming back to India I stumbled upon a good deal for these little tape measures and picked up some.  It's been really fun and fast to cover these and I hope that the lovely ladies who receive them will be as happy as I was with the ones I received from Carol. I'm not totally sure yet who the perfect recipients are for mine but I have some ideas.. 

What did you finish this week?


3 comments:

  1. How cute! The shrug looks great and the model looks adorable-- love the tape measure covers too..think I may make me one, since I keep tangling it with my notions or needles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I'm loving the covered tape measures..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the measuring tapes! It's such a cute idea. The shrug looks great too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!