Saturday, October 6, 2012

Time to dust of the sewing machine!

It's been months since I touched my sewing machine. Truth be told I just kinda dumped the bags of yarn that I had bought in the US on my sewing table and have yet to clear it off. I bought so much yarn that I just don't know where to put it all! :)  

I had asked Anaiah if she wanted to dress up this year for Halloween. She has done so every year so far with costumes that I had purchased in the states. She decided that yes, she did want to dress up this year, not that she has any real idea about what Halloween actually is. So I have an excuse to dust off that machine and get busy! She has decided on what she wants to be and I'm hoping to make a costume that fits the bill but probably a little stylized rather then going for real life accuracy. I want it to be pretty and re-usable(if possible) too! 

Here is a picture of some of the supplies I've bought today. I bet you can figure out what Anaiah is going to be for Halloween!


Are you sewing any costumes this year? What are your kids dressing up as?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!