I finished the dress! Today as I was sewing it up I realized that I that I had made a big mistake when cutting out the pattern pieces. I completely forgot to cut the back in 2 pieces so that I would have extra allowance for the button placket.. OOPS. I had to get a little creative to insert a button placket but hey it works! I wish I had better pictures of the cute green piping that I added because it really adds to the look of the dress. I'm happy it's done and it fits nicely! I'm slowly getting over my fear of sleeves!
Getting photos was tricky again. She really just wanted to run around. I think this is one of the best shots I managed to click. This dress should be great for colder weather because it's made of nice thick cotton. :)
Hope you are all having a great weekend!